You can help by donating an item listed below, which includes toys, craft supplies, child safety items, baby furniture, and more.
Current Wish List
Part of the FCCTF’s goal is to make every new baby born into our community feel welcome. We do this by providing Welcome Baby Bags to every new parent who delivers their child at Franklin Memorial Hospital. These bags are sewn by a lovely volunteer Belle Foss from Temple and stuffed with goodies from community donors. Below you will find a wish list of supplies needed for those bags. Your tax deductible donation will allow us to continue our welcome to those families.
- Newborn/3-6 month outfits for boys, girls and unisex
- Newborn diapers
- Trial size baby items such as shampoo, lotions, balm
- Handmade or store bought quilts, blankets, receiving blankets
- Newborn, 3-6 month Onesies
- Newborn washcloths
- Newborn socks
- Hand knit or crocheted items
Other items ‘wished for’ include:
- Toddler play farm set or farm animals
- Safety gates
- Board books